HENSOTHERM® 7 KS Gewebe 1000
HENSOTHERM® 7 KS Gewebe 1000 is an A2 glass filament woven fabric which is coated on both sides with the intumescent HENSOTHERM® 7 KS fire-protection coating.
- A2 glass filament woven fabric, coated on both sides with HENSOTHERM® 7 KS
- Form of supply: on a roll 1 m wide and 12 m long, total thickness approx. 1 mm
- Contains no halogens, APEO, borates, fibres or plasticisers
- Use categories X/Y1/Y2/Z1/Z2
- Highly flexible, can therefore be wrapped around narrow objects
- Tested with coatings based on acrylic dispersion, alkyd resin, polyurethane acryl and epoxy resin
|Cable bundles||Cable ducts|
The material properties of HENSOTHERM® 7 KS Gewebe 1000 make it suitable for a variety of installation situations. When used as a fire-protection cable wrap, the fire reaction of the fabric is classified as C- s2, d0 on the basis of test reports in accordance with DIN EN ISO 11925-2 and DIN EN 13823.