NEW: The Rudolf Hensel Product Selector for fire penetration seals
You want to plan or install fire penetration seals for single or multiple penetrations with our DIN and EN rated HENSOTHERM® and HENSOMASTIK® product systems? We have digitised our German type approvals (aBG) and European Technical Assessments (ETA) for quick and easy search queries for tested conduits, insulation materials and construction elements.
In just five steps, with the new online Rudolf Hensel Product Selector you can…
It’s very simple. Just select the required…
… to find suitable product systems.
After selecting the product system, the innovative tabular display of all tested conduits, full-text search and quick filters for media types enable quick and easy configuration of the planned fire protection seal and to check conformity with the technical assessment document.
Important provisions for planning, dimensioning and execution of the firestop seal are available at a glance. The complete documentation including the latest versions of the technical assessment, certificates and installation instructions can be accessed via web links. Various PDF export options and print functions facilitate cooperation with other project participants.
Networking made easy: If you register as a user, you can also save configured product systems as a “product solution” and assign it to a project and construction stage of a customisable building project. You can then manage these comfortably and securely in a private user rea, enrich them with additional information and print them out for your records.
In addition, registered users may create Building Information Modeling (BIM) content for configured firestop seal solutions from their project area.
All advantages at a glance:
- Find a suitable product system in just 5 steps
- Access all relevant product information and documents
- Provisions for planning, dimensioning and execution at a glance
- Full text search and quick filter for tested conduits and materials
- See list of required products and parts
- Various print functions
- Fast and intuitive to use
- Runs on all common web browsers
- Widescreen format optimised for use on PC and tablet
- Available in English, German, French, Dutch and Norwegian
- Free of charge
Further advantages for registered users:
- Structured project management in a private project area
- Estimate total material requirements for larger projects
- Project documentation with personal notes and contact information for project partners
- Simple request for quotations based on the planning data
- Quick support for questions concerning the project’s conformity with approval requirements
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) content
- Free of charge
Technical support / Sales
Tel. +49 40 72 10 62 – 48