HENSOMASTIK® Mixed Penetration Seal EI 30 / EI 60
HENSOMASTIK® Mixed Penetration Seal systems are used as penetration seals for metal pipes, flammable pipes and electrical cables, thereby restoring the fire safety of wall and ceiling structures which have openings for supply lines.
The HENSOMASTIK® Mixed Penetration Seal EI 30 / EI 60 is a system which consists of a 60 mm thick mineral fibre board coated on both sides with the HENSOMASTIK® 5 KS viskos fire-protection coating.
|Flexible wall EI30 / EI60||Rigid floor EI30 / EI60|
Product characteristics of the HENSOMASTIK® 5 KS Farbe / viskos coating product
- Contains no solvents, APEO, halogens, borates or plasticisers
- Water-impermeable in accordance with DIN 1048
- Oil and petrol resistant
- Weatherproof / UV resistant in accordance with DIN 53 384
- Ageing resistant, mechanically stable
- Flexible when dry even when thick layers have been applied
- Temperature resistant to -40 °C when completely dry
- Environmental product declaration No. EPD-RHG-20140204-IAA1-DE
- Registration in the DGNB Navigator: CDDWRA