HENSOMASTIK® K 2000 special adhesive
HENSOMASTIK® K 2000 is a flexible special adhesive. It bonds fire-protection boards with additional mechanical fixing, serves as an installation aid when working with insulating materials and assists when bonding and sealing fire-protection boards for the construction of ventilation systems.
Its high degree of elasticity makes it suitable for joining materials with very different coefficients of thermal expansion, as well. HENSOMASTIK® K 2000 is therefore used in the construction of railway carriages to fix insulating material between exterior sheet metal panels and interior cladding, for example.
- Classified in accordance with DIN EN 13501-1 as A2-s1, d0 when 400 g/m2 are applied
- Classification Report No. FLT KE4197908
- Fulfills the requirements of R1 HL3 according to EN 45545-2:2016
- Warringtonfire Test Report No. 210471 + 210256
- Organic material, permanently flexible – does not become brittle
- Temperature resistant to +750 °C