Water-based sealant for penetration seal and linear joint seal
HENSOTHERM® Kitt is a water-based, highly flexible, fire resistant fire-protection joint and sealing compound with a fire resistant rate up to 4 hours. For indoor use between solid mineral construction materials for penetration seal and linear joint seal. HENSOTHERM® Kitt is a halogen-free, polymer emulsion based sealing compound that swells when exposed to temperatures above 125 °C to restrict the passage of smoke and fire.
- ETA 19/0748 for Penetration Seals
- ETA 19/0749 for Linear Joints and Gap Seals
- CE marking in accordance with 93/68/EEC
- VOC Test Report M1
- VOC Test Report Indoor Air Comfort GOLD®
HENSOTHERM® Kitt should be used in all internal situations where a low movement fire resistant and / or acoustic joint or seal is rquired including:
- Construction joints in fire separating walls and floors.
- Acoustic seals around the perimeter of both fire and non-fire rated dry lining partitions.
- Gaps around metallic pipes and cable service penetrations.
- Fire Stopping and Fire Sealing product for fire compartmentation and / or fire protection or fire performance.
Linear Joints and Gap Seals – for more configurations see ETA 19/0749