HENSOMASTIK® Mixed Penetration Seal EI 90 / EI 120
HENSOMASTIK® Mixed Penetration Seal systems are used as penetration seals for metal pipes, flammable pipes and electrical cables, thereby restoring the fire safety of wall and ceiling structures which have openings for supply lines.
The HENSOMASTIK® Mixed Penetration Seal EI 90 / EI 120 is a system which consists of 2x >50 mm thick mineral fibre boards coated on the outsides with the HENSOMASTIK® 5 KS viskos fire protection coating.
|Mixed penetration seal system in a rigid floor EI 90||Mixed penetration seal system in a flexible wall EI 90|
Product characteristics of HENSOMASTIK® 5 KS Farbe / viskos
- Contains no solvents, APEO, halogens, borates or plasticisers
- Water-impermeable in accordance with DIN 1048
- Oil and petrol resistant
- Weatherproof / UV resistant in accordance with DIN 53 384
- Ageing resistant, mechanically stable
- Flexible when dry even when thick layers have been applied
- Temperature resistant to -40 °C when completely dry
- Environmental product declaration No. EPD-RHG-20140204-IAA1-DE
- Registration in the DGNB Navigator: CDDWRA